Tuesday, May 18, 2010

AWOB (Absent Without Blog)

My apologies for the blank blog space of late. I am into the home stretch of my radio course and these last few weeks are going to be intensive. I will try to get back to writing as soon as I get some free time. Free time, ah, ha, ha, ha, ha...oh that's funny.

By the way, for those of you who have been following my health overhaul which started back in April, I am happy to report that I am still on track. I have lost twenty pounds so far, and have managed to surpass my goal running five kilometers. My longest distance was eight plus kilometers.

Thanks to all of you who have supported me on this journey. There are still some milestones to reach, but it feels good to have a few behind me.

Cheers,
and of course, Go Habs, Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment